sales lifecycle overview
When recruiting, make sure to check Bullhorn before reaching out to all candidates. Read through the notes to prepare yourself for your call/make sure the candidate has not already been presented for the role you are recruiting on. Make sure to document all emails/conversation that takes place between you and your candidate. Also – be mindful of the Recruiting Rules/Policies regarding candidate ownership. (below)
Target sales cadence
new business development plan
block 1 hour per day, every day.
20 companies assigned.
By reaching out to leads at a company every day, in about 1 month, you will return to the beginning of your list. On average, it takes about 12 outreaches to make contact. Dont give up!
Lazy Staffing Partners?
Have your current staffing suppliers gotten lazy?
Do you believe there is room for improvement?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we should talk.
MissionStaff is that unique staffing company that provides deep expertise in Creative, Marketing, Digital, AND Tech staffing across all industries.
Many firms claim to have this experience but can’t back it up.
We are ranked in the top 2% of all U.S. professional staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), the global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions.
We have the talent, technology, and processes to make your hiring process for employees and contingent labor seamless and effortless.
What’s the most convenient time for a phone call or Zoom meeting to discuss your current supplier landscape and the capabilities and value that MissionStaff will bring?
Tired of constantly getting the wrong type of resumes?
Are you tired of reviewing resumes that don’t match your job descriptions?
Do your current staffing suppliers take too long to get candidates into the pipeline?
If you answered “yes”, we should talk.
MissionStaff is ranked in the top 2% of all U.S. professional staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), the global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions.
We have always been a Recruitment-first company. Our team of specialized recruiters have all been in the industry for 5+ years. We don’t hire entry-level, and the benefit is clear.
Better candidates, faster, and more prepared than what the competition provides. Once you understand our delivery model, I’m confident you’ll see why so many enterprise and mid-sized firms rely on our expertise.
When is a good time for a quick phone call or Zoom meeting?
Posting and Praying?
Why post and pray?
We deliver top talent to your inbox within 48 hours!
Learn how MissionStaff turbocharges clients’ hiring through an unparalleled recruitment process.
Rejuvenate Your Marketing Team
Rejuvenate your marketing team! Our robust candidate database, curated over 20 years, will reduce time-to-fill, and get your projects back on track.
MissionStaff is a unique staffing company that provides deep expertise in Creative and Marketing staffing across all industries. Many firms claim to have this experience but can’t back it up.
- Have your current staffing suppliers gotten lazy?
- Do you believe there is room for improvement?
- Would a specialized Marketing/Creative staffing company enhance your current candidate pool?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we should talk.
What’s the most convenient time for a phone call or Teams/Zoom meeting to discuss your current supplier landscape and the capabilities and value that MissionStaff will bring?
Enhanced customer experience through AI/ML
Enhance your customer experience through AI and machine learning. We represent top marketers that stick with your organization, backed up by our 94% retention rate.
I noticed your team has been growing their Marketing department recently with an emphasis towards using cutting-edge AI technologies. Not only do we help other companies in the advanced MarTech space, but we also love being a part of it! MissionStaff is a specialized Marketing/Creative staffing firm that can help:
- Cut your time to fill open positions by 50% with out proprietary process so you can focus on driving growth.
- Provide quality talent screened by SME’s with a combined 20+ years’ experience in the marketing space.
- Be a partner to understand your business – past, current, and future state to deliver your vision to a new candidate base unfamiliar with the exciting work you are doing.
Do you have a few minutes to connect early next week to discuss how we can help solve some of the problems you are facing?
Submitting A Candidate to the client (VMS)
How to Submit a Candidate via Bullhorn to VMS:
1. Navigate to the job in Bullhorn. In the top right corner, click the “Actions” dropdown and select “Submit to VMS” at the bottom of the dropdown.
2. Search the candidate’s name and select them from the dropdown.Then click “Create”.
- Candidate’s First, Last, and email will already be filled in. Fill in “Initial Personal ID” which is the birthdate of the candidate (month and day). This information will be on the recruiter’s submission.
- Check the candidate’s resume to see if they were a former employee or contractor with Comcast. Most often you will input “No” to both questions:
- Input the date the candidate is available:
- Upload the candidate’s resume or select the resume from the Attachments list of documents already uploaded to Bullhorn for that candidate. Ensure the resume included does not contain candidate’s contact information.
- Under Candidate Information, choose “W2” for Resource ID.
- Input the candidate’s qualifications into Supplier Comments (found on original submission)
- Select the checkbox labeled “Completed” for the Pre-Employment screening question.
- Select “No” to the U.S compliance question.
- Input the Bill Rate that you are submitting for the candidate into the Submitted Rate section.
- In Bullhorn Fields, selec Source as “Bullhorn” and input the full submission from the recruiter into the Comment. This is private and will not be shared to the VMS.
- Click “Submit” on the bottom right once all required info has been entered.
- Click “Submit” again on the pop-up
- The submittal may take a couple minutes to go through
- You will receive this screen when the candidate has been successfully submitted.Click “Done” to complete the submission.